Thursday, March 18, 2010

I hear words in my sleep

Spring springing is awesome! Another thing that is awesome? Second quarter nearly being over! Nearly done everything, really. Had a good handful of my finals already done and over with. I'm completely done Eng Comp II in fact. As a last final hurrah, God made sure to align the stars so that I got to walk with one of the dumbest students in my class more than half of the way to the train station. Even better? I got to hear him whine about not going to bed the night before and praise himself for writing his final paper in a few hours, comparing his ability to write his 6 page paper to God creating the earth. It was a painful conversation to say the least. I hope I can avoid having another with that particular person for quite sometime after being all done my English courses! Yippeeee!

No comments: