Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hooky Wook

Instead of going to my last class of the quarter, I played a little hooky. I don't often miss class so I figured I could get away with it. I finished my project last week so I had nothing that I could even do while I was in there. When a teacher tells you to "bring something to do" you might as well just stay home. Plus, I had laundry and packing to do! Around 4:30, my teacher called me and asked if I was alright. So busted. He actually is just a really nice man. He definitely didn't care that I missed class other than missing the chance to tell me crazy stories. Moreover, he took the opportunity to offer to help me move since he has his car back now. He's such a weird dude, but you gotta love him! Everyone does! And a large portion of the students think they're his favorite. I love to hear people talk about their relationship with him. They all feel like the most important person in his life. I don't know what that means. I guess it just shows how sweet and personable he is. I don't think anyone thinks they're my favorite person. hahaha

No comments: