Monday, March 22, 2010

Like the news, everyday you get pressed

What an awful day. I woke up with a headache and the hiccups, which was clearly an omen. I was looking forward to a day of studying for my Art History final and relaxing, but all of those plans had to be swept under the rug when I attempted to open my Image Manipulation final project to print them. We had to create a realistic magazine cover and an ad which would be in said magazine. The cover opened just fine, but the ad that I worked on for 4 hours last Wednesday when my class got canceled would not open at all. No matter what I did, it was toast. Somehow, someway the file was corrupted and I had to start from scratch. So, that's about all I did for the rest of my Monday. These kind of things really push me away from 3D animation...

No comments: