Saturday, August 18, 2007

I never tried to creat a "wow"

I was going to post with a video today, but of course, the video taken on MY camera is fucked up. In my heart of hearts, I knew it was going to. I've come to the final conclusion that anything longer than 3 minutes long gets fucked up. Three minutes in it starts skipping and stalling and then it'll fix itself eventually, but there's still a big chunk of it that's a complete mess. I'm about ready to give up! Tomorrow I'm not going to let myself forget my parent's camera which I went to all the trouble of clearing off for them. And it was so hard to do and all. They'll probably never even look at those pictures. Ironic since when I was looking at a really nice camera in Best Buy she said, "this is the kind of thing you guys should get me for Christmas." HA! If nice cameras were meant only to sit and collect dust then I'd agree, but hells to the no, I want that camera! But I'm told I have to buy Andrew a car before he'll get it for me. Hm. I don't think this camera is in my future.

No comments: