Tuesday, August 28, 2007

it could be bullshit

I felt pretty shit today, but be that as it may, still made the trek up to Cinnaminson to get some work done. If James wasn't such a great person, I don't know if I'd still be able to work up there. Be that as it may, he told me about this thing called the Blood Type Diet. My brother heard of it and read off a slew of things that people with A type blood (like myself) shouldn't have and ironically enough, most of those foods I don't even like to begin with. I looked it up, though, and fuck if it doesn't say I'm not supposed to drink soda. FUCK THAT! Coca Cola and I are homies for life! If you're interested, and know your blood type, check it out.

on another note, don't be fooled by the above photo. Jamie isn't the new singer. But she has such a nervous lil whistle. Makes me want to pinch her cheek!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

ha haaaa my whistle reminds me of "all i want for christmas is my two front teeth" almost. ha haaaaa.