Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm just an old hand that's been around a long time


Finally got a little karaoke fix at Woody's in Philly. I'd been there once years ago and was nearly accosted by a very aggressive Puerto Rican Lesbian. I guess either I was too intimidating in my rendition of "What's Up?" by the 4 Non Blondes or I wasn't lookin' too hot last night because I was completely ignored by all and any lesbians on the prowl. Or perhaps people supposed Jamie and I were a "thing". But I will have you know, we are brothers, not lovers, thank you very much. Anyway, check out this amazing video Jamie shot while I was in the bathroom. I heard it while I was in there, but I guess I really just didn't understand. Thank God I left my bag and camera behind. Enjoy!

ps. He's singing "Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse. I swear he is.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

oh my god I'm so glad htat video came out audible. i was sitting there picking at my naiilpolish while you guys were gone and all of a sudden i realized how amazing this guy was. It was then when I knew I had to tape some of this, and i'm so glad it captured the awesomeness of Jose.