Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here comes your man

I Hate Camera! from jenell o'boogie on Vimeo.

Today I had a nice, relaxing shopping day with my mother at the Cherry Hill Mall. I needed some time away from it all and it was a good decision to make. I've been pretty busy as of late and because of this I completely forgot to post two things that I think I should probably mention. For starters, I forgot to post this video that I made. I made it like a month ago. Whoops! Ah well. It's still relevant! The other thing I forgot to post was that I got into the Art Institute of Philadelphia. This news actually gives some weight to my "I've been so busy" claim. Classes haven't begun yet, but they will soon and I haven't gone to orientation or signed up for classes yet so I've been a tad stressed. Hopefully that'll all be sorted out and I'll have a better idea of what the next few months is going to look like for me. Anyway, enjoy the video. It's funny because the first shot in the video is from my visit to the open house at the Art Institute right before I applied. Time flies!

No comments: