Thursday, September 17, 2009

You have failed me for the last time

This motorcycle cake came out pretty awesome, I think. If I'm still there in April, maybe I'll do this one for my dad. We never really do anything for his birthday, but I don't think he'd mind having a cake. Loves cake. Hates cupcakes. Perfect! This other cake was my first foray into the "baby cake". Of course I've done lots of other cakes for babies or baby showers or whatever, but this was the first one I did with an actual baby on the top. It's a pretty standard thing that I'd seen Kelly do a few times, but it's a lot harder than she made it look. Would I give this cake to my baby? Sure. Would I even give this cake to my family? Yeah, I think I would. I don't think it's that bad. Unfortunately, not everyone agreed....

No comments: