Thursday, September 3, 2009

One is the loneliest number

Over slept and got to work twenty minutes late, but it didn't matter at all because as it turns out, I was the only decorator there. I was all alone down there trying to figure out how to make this football groom cake for a while. Sometime in the afternoon, Cathy returned from an airport pick up and was surprised to see me alone. I handled things pretty well, I think. For a newbie. The only thing I didn't do was the goal posts. But Cathy showed me how to so next time I'll be fine. I also did that silly fisherman cake (per request. I didn't make that design up myself) and started another one, which was a cut out. I was really unsure of how to go about doing the cut out and I wish someone had been there because that cake really didn't come out that great...

No comments: