Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday sunny Sunday

Woke up bright and early for a very UN-lazy Sunday. Played the Millville Arts, Music, and Antiques Festival at 11:30 in the morn; which is probably the earliest I've ever had to sing thus far in my career. I might be wrong, but I don't think I am. It probably wouldn't have been AS enjoyable if a certain John hadn't come! Afterward we went down to the classy Wildwood pier and was enticed all afternoon by hotties on the pier. It was hot. People were removing clothing. Nice day to go, no doubt! Somehow I managed to go home with my shirt on and without a bun in my oven. If I had won a furry monkey or gone under the boardwalk things might be different. After John had to depart, Jamie and I went to take part in an exclusive celebration of Steve Locastro's birth. It was very elite. Only his near and dearest were in attendance! So, if you weren't there, I think you know why....rickrickrickrick

ps. Happy Birthday, Ched!

No comments: