Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bitch stole my act!



Slept in and hung out with my mom for a majority of the day, but then Nathan came into town AGAIN so I HAD to go and hang out with him for a while. UGH.

Went down to OC with missions: To find Laura. To buy incense in the hippie mall. To get ice cream. And to go on the Ferris Wheel. MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED AND THEN SOME! We also road a GIANT ship that went NOWHERE and had a horse race that also went.... nowhere. I feel really lied to by Mary Poppins. AGAIN.

But you know, we didn't play Clue. I think Nathan just pretended he was too tired so he'd have a reason to come back to Chillville. Or maybe he didn't want to find out that I killed Mr. Body in the conservatory with the ceramic candlestick!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

the conservatory is the best room to kill someone in, i think. it's always (at least it seems to be) the one people reference when giving a fake "clue" answer.