Thursday, August 27, 2009

I guess we learned not to do it again

This isn't all the cakes I decorated, but these are the highlights of my toil. I also did a Batman cake, but it was a scan so it wasn't all that awesome. I'm sure it made "Xavyon" very happy, but it wasn't too hard to make. I should probably take a picture of a scan so you can see what a scan looks like. Eh, it's not that interesting. Anyway, I'm becoming the expert on free hand air brushing beach scenes. This was my second one in a month. I thought this one came out a lot better. I also had to air brush the background of the Backyardigan cake with stars and despite the amount of time it took, I thought it came out really cute. You start out hating the airbrush and then growing to really love it. At least, that seems to be the case with a few of us.

No comments: