Friday, August 21, 2009

Hey, look who's here!

Did my first "cut out" cake. There's perks that come along with making a cut-out. The stuff you cut off is just going to get thrown in the trash; it's a waste. So we either eat it or take it home to eat it; if we so choose. So I got to go home with some yummy, fresh cake! Luckily we don't get a ton of cut outs or else I might be able to fit a size 25 at the GAP. And on my body, that wouldn't look too hot. But yeah, I'm proud of my hockey jersey. I worked hard on that cake, ya'll!

After work, I went home and had a nice nap and woke up to a very dark sky. Despite the looming darkness, I got myself up and got ready to go and play the Fuel House with a bill full of female artists. Honestly, I'm not that into these kind of shows. I think they're unnecessary and kind of cliche, but I wouldn't turn one down because of it. Overall, the acts were pretty good. No doubt a bill full of talent. But I was a little disappointed. I didn't see anyone that really inspired me. I love female driven music, but nothing really stood out to me and I didn't really see how I fit in on that bill. I felt like what I was doing was kind of out of place in comparison. Suppose that could be a good thing or a really bad thing. I'm not sure...

No comments: