Saturday, August 29, 2009

What a crock of tea

Much too early this morning I drug myself out of bed and got ready to go as quickly as possible in attempts to get up to Philly at 9:45 for my placement testing for the Art Institute. I didn't quite achieve that goal entirely, but a handful of people arrived after I did so I didn't feel too badly about that. After the test, I went to Glassboro to the Progressive Coffeehouse to see a couple pieces of my art that's been hung up on the walls there for about two weeks. Today was my first chance to get up there considering the crazy short hours that coffeehouse has. Be that as it may, it's pretty cool to see my art hung in a space that's completely foreign and public. It's a first for me. I hope people have been enjoying them. But I'm also happy they're about ready to come back home!

No comments: